Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am Disappointed

Hello Everybody!

Well, I am disappointed with all my friends in the(..........) during this I endure with all the castigation I override this. for this, I am very disappointed with all this. This has made him and myself into a bad thing in mind. Previously, I often hope that they will become friends I am. But, unfortunately I have been disappointed with you. Start at this time I want to change from sikapku None. various ways to get the best friend. I hope I hope later in the eight-class friends who have better than at this time.

Maybe, this attitude I have to make people disappointed myself and I am rather disappointed with them. Now, I live like someone who need a friend and I finally have a good friend and understanding. this suit, I always love him and want to make him because he is the only one of the world. And last, I want to live quietly and hope you want to have a friend who's better at this time.


Friendship, the story is everything. Although, the first best friend had gone forever. Now, I live like someone who does not have friends. I believe a later time I will get a friend who's better at this time. sure everyone thinks I am a person who likes things that over(lebay) therefore avoid them myself. their eyes I was a stranger in many avoid them. I do not like to avoid in by me and my friends know, I prefer to have a friend that I always pay attention.

I try more patience in this matter. However, this has been a feeling in the mind of me. many, reproachful words that make me resentful. easy, and I was angry with excoriation. And The last, I like the feeling of Love;Valentines; Friendship;funny; understanding

No comments: