Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Award and Homework ! thanks yeep!

Hello Everybody!

maaf ya baru sempatin mosting soalnya gue sibuk buat memperindah blog gue yang butut ini. gimana hasilnya? pasti jeelek kan? udah ketahuan hehe. langsung aja ya!

Number one, gue kasih tahu dulu awardnya ini dia :
From: Risya (thanks ya!)



rules :
  1. each bloggers must post this rules
  2. each bloggers starts with 10 random facts / habits about themselves
My bad Habits:
  1. I love sleep because I can rest quietly
  2. i love Music;Photography;Internet Connection
  3. my favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold and Maroon 5
  4. I like sleeping in class during lessons
  5. My Favorite songs Give you hell from The All American Rejects
  6. My Favorite Singer Jason Mraz;Lady Gaga;Lily Allen;Rihanna;Jesse Mccartney
  7. I Hate cockroach and lizard
  8. My fave gadget Camera Nikon D40 and Blackberry Bold
  9. I love camera
  10. I love Them, I love my familly, I love me, I love my friends, I love my friends of blogger and many more :D
and, i am tag for:
- Puspita
- Nadia
- Nindy
- Imas
- Citra
- Najla


Number two, Homework from Nanay Thanks ya!


RULES: 1. Shows the image without the makeup and edits of our own




Oh my god, I am very ugly! zzzz. Oh no promblem HHA! I love my self :D

Tag:
-Najla
- Risya (ex HAHA)
- Alifah

Thanks for Risya and Nanay!

No comments: