Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Love is Never Without Jealousy

Hello

I'M JEALOUS

N: Hello dear!
R: yeah, what's up?
N: i think you're angry, right?
R: yes, how can you know it?
N: in your face, your face is look angry
R: haha, are you sure?
N: sure, please i'm sorry yeah if i've made you angry
R: ok, i'm jealous when she's tag her photo for you
N: who?
R: your facebook friend. she's restu
N: haha i don't know she's tag for me. maybe, she likes me
R: aaaa i'm jealous, do you love her?
N: waw you're jealous, great!. no, i love you. i never love her
R: really?
N: yes, i love you
R: i love you moreee :D

aaa i'm jealous, and yesterday i'm angry when nando's facebook friends tag her photos for nando. i think she likes my bf. ok, i'm jealous because i love my bf. love is never without jealousy, isn't right my friend? i love my bf and i think she loves my bf too. oh it's bad. i never let him to go with her. awkay, i'll use my favorite language, you can call this indonesia language. indonesia language is from my country haha

wajar kan gue cemburu kalo cowok gue digodain sama orang lain? gue marah banget kemarin idih cewek itu masa genit banget sama cowok gue, dikira gue ga marah apa? ok terus begini cowok gue itu comment ke albumnya cewek itu terus kenapa coba si cewek itu GR kalo cowok gue suka sama dia. ha? ga salah? gue cemburu terus comment kalo cewek itu genit, dan dia bilangnya cuma becanda. gue ga yakin kalo cewek itu becanda, gue yakin pasti itu serius.

Maaf ya boy, kalo gue cemburu berlebihan. eh nyatanya cowok gue suka kalo gue cemburuan, aaah cowok gue masa seneng sih kalo gue cemburu? atau emang cowok gue seneng kalo ngelihat gue marah? bikin tambah marah aja dia kan ya

a loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself to laugh with me, but never at me, to cry with me, but never because of me to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart :)




No comments: