Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Monday, September 13, 2010

I want you back

Hello, Morning!

N: why are you? are you ok?
R: hmmm i'm oke
N: please, tell me. why are you?
R: i'm ok, i'm fine
N: i think you're angry for me
R: really?
N: yes, do you love me?
R: yes, of course. why?
N: no problem, i just wanted to ask
R: oh ok

i know, i have problem with you. but you know, it's hurt when i know you love someone else. your ex still love you. and you're different now. i miss the old you, please come back. i want you back, or you'll lose me. i wanted let you go but i still love you. what happen with you dear?

2 weeks is enough to us. maybe, i have to leave you or you have leave me. up to you, and whatever you do. i don't care! you see? i'm jealous boy! and i want you back. thanks, because of you my life is so beautiful. because of you, i can smile again in my day. so many words thank you for you, thank you thank you so much




No comments: