Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Monday, September 27, 2010

ENGLISH DAY

Hellooo

looong time no post huahaha, finally i can post here again. yesterday, i attended a English Day in my courses with My Friends and of course with My Boyfriend. i'm very happy to attended English Day haha. i'm level 2 in my courses, will be up in level 3. let's cekidot my photos with my friends in English Day


me with imah rohimah my friend :)


safran and sugi :)


me with my boyfriend :)


so many my photo in english day in my facebook, you can look my pictures there haha. haha you see? my boyfriend have a new hair. i don't know why my boyfriend looking so good when he's cut his hair. i love your new hair baby, but i miss your old hair huhu :(

i can't be patient to wait level 3, because maybe i have a new friend there and i have a new experience there. yesterday i want keep in level 2 but i think if i keep in level 2 i can't meet my boyfriend. it's bad for us -_-

*ps: i have 1 problem again -_-



No comments: