Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Monday, June 6, 2011

God,give me strength!

Hello

Good Evening for the people who haven't slept yet . why haven't you sleep yet? are you thinking something? i can't sleep because i'm thinking about my problem. yeah, i get a problem. i try to forget and enjoy to face my problem. i can't  face it to enjoy. do you want to know what my problem i face? okaay, i have trouble with my old friend. call her M. she doesn't think positively with me. i taken some photos with my ex (his boyF) she thinks negatively. she thinks i want her boyF. she doesn't know the truth. i don't have plan to snatch his boyF. i swear. but i'm so grateful i have friends who trust to me. they're know the truth. they're understand me. they're never let me to face my problem alone. thank you so much, i can't imagine if my life without 'em.

I'mma gonna tell her the truth, but i'm sure she won't belive me. she talks about me from behind of me. astagfirullah, she tells the lies with her friends.okaay, be patient for me. i can't believe my old friend have a bad attitude. i'm correction my self own. i know i'm wrong too. but, why she can't keep her mouth? she never realize, i feel so hurt when she can't control her mouth. she's so childish. she just jealous if i'm being her boyF's best friend. she doesn't know, me & his boyF are just friend. i know she can't understand.

God, give me strength to face my problem. i'm sure my problem will solve as soon as possible & i'm strong girl. i'm optimistic. i really wanna slap her face if i can't control my emotion,  if i don't have feel with her i will snatch her boyF. how lucky you are, i have heart, i have feeling. so, once again if i have a mistake with you. just tell me,don't tell me from behind of me. i almost forget to say "think positively please, don't be jealous!"

No comments: