Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I love it!

Hello,Everybody!


#1
Stars at Night


And The Poem:

Stars

The stars of woe told

Do I have to endure for all these


god you open the memory

and you go back feeling that I keep

god you show him to care about

have not to go back again



I once had you come fill my heart with hope

slowly try to stand tall

sorry never know what you're

though my street I do not go on you

Tell me regret my experience of love

most beautiful women ever to be my dream



open your heart to me

prior to this sense of loss

like a star I worship you

I forget the dreams that sometimes want to choose love



two sides of the world is different

my peace with the existence

I will always give everything and take care of himself

let the time change but not me


#2
Rain


The poem or poetry:

Rain

The rain fell heavily before the eleven months
Watered the front yard that had been barren
Green grass grows again
The first molt the dry season

Small time up to the waist
The smell of wet soil evaporates from the back garden
The smell of the morning seemed to noon
Cool cheerful mood

Tired of waiting did not yield soluble
face - the face was deeply furrowed
as if all the heat lost
as if life without death

#3
Sunset



Sunset: When set in your eyes

You float me
in reflection thousand poets,
terseruput endless mystery,
The most silent in the temple, in the magical eyes,
wind witch, and fir do not rustle,
twilight spell casting spells,
deliver quiet,
deliver a thousand charms,

then try to review,
at every sacred intoxication
hearts in love, look at this pain!
of glazed knife that you potion in the wine
sun burn because destiny
fire, burning for your love destiny

and now?,

besides you, who else right away,
the desire 'to burn.


And, Bye!

Good Bye Bloggers!

No comments: