Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mother


Mom...
Three simple words that never sounded so sweet . Something most children are never able to experience, but it is, without a doubt, God’s finest example of TRUE love; a mother’s love for her children. Mothers sometimes may be annoying or may nag at you for the smallest things. She may yell ar you, or not even speak to you; she will make you cry with her words, or cry with you because of your words.. no matter the situation you and she may be in, a relationship with your mom is something that most people, 

i believe, take for granted. Being able to hear just three simple words come from her mouth can make everything feel better. I know my mom loves me, it is shown physically through her actions, but hearing her verbally express it through her words is very rare. Mom i know you may never see this, but i do love you mom. I know sometimes you may give me a hard time, and i may reciprocate the feeling, but i know it is your way of showing me that you care. I do appreciate the little things you, and i am blessed to have you as my mom. I would not want to have any other woman as mother other than you.
I love you mom.

With Love, Raisa

No comments: