Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bad dream i ever had

Hello

I had bad dream last night. i dreamed my mother has gone. i've been fighting with my mother. we disscused about something and i can't accept it my mother couldn't understand me and appreciate my opinion. when i woke up from my sleep. i cried, i couldn't imagine if my mother really leave me, daddy, my sis and bro. i asked with my friends "what does it mean if i'm dreaming my mother gone?" and then she answers "it means your mother will get longlife" ratna said. "really?" i said. "yes" she said. i was happy when i heard that. is that true? but believe or not, idk that's true or not. but i'm not too much believe what she said.

i'm thinking about my mother when i'm at school. if she really leave me. how does it feel? could i accept that? could i live without her? i'm really sorry for what i've said for her. i know, i made her hurt. i do regret it now. i should understant her first. i should do what she wants and i should hear what she says. God, pls protect her wherever she is. pls tell her how much i love her and i'm regret for what i did.

She's everything to me. God sents her for me. she's angel from heaven. i'm still remembering when i was little kid. i cried in the park and she says to me "don't cry baby, i'm here. do you want the candy? if you want pls stop to crying" and then i stop to crying and she gives the my favorite snack to me. yeah it's candy! i love candy so much. i always cry if i remember that memory. mother, pls forgive me. i promise i will always listen what you say. i promise. i won't ever break my promise anymore. you should know that mom, I love you :')

Big Hug & Kisses
Raisa

No comments: