Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear you

Dear You,
No more words can say how much I miss you and I love you. I can’t promise you forever but I want to promise loving you in every single day of my life. I don’t want to love anyone else. Only you. You will always be in my heart and in my mind. I will take good care of you. I will never hurt you. I hope you do too. But I know that hurting me will never happen again, because I trust you. I love you.

With love, Raisa


Dear you, 
I love you. i won't promise to feel this way forever. because i know it can change anytime. i just want you to know what i feel right now because i'm not sure if tomorrow i'd still feel this way. i don't want to keep this to myself and let the moment pass by. i just want to inform you that once in my life, i feel for you.

I'm just being honest to you and myself.
it's okay if you don't love me back.

Presently loving you,
Me

And this's a long letter... check it out!

Dear you, 
 
I don’t even know where to begin with this. So I’ll begin with what kicked it off.
I’m flawed, I realize that. Everyone is flawed in one way or another. Some, like me, are more flawed than others. And you don’t try to ignore these flaws, or change them. You accept them and understand them. I realise now what it is…my flaws are like old scars, barely healed wounds and chinks in my armour. I’ve been battered and bruised before, left to pick up the pieces and put them back together. But my perspective is skewed and the pieces never fit back like they did.

You accept this, and put your hands over these chinks in my armour, protect me and understand that some of those things are raw. Wounds I’ve never dealt with. But with your help I will. The scar will remain but all I’ll see is your hand, gently holding mine and telling me that it’s all ok.

Because it is. I’ll never be perfect, no one ever is. But you’ve taken me, this timid old knight in his worn suit of armour, armour failing to hiding a fragile and scared woman inside of it - and really shown me what it is to be loved. I think that’s what people really mean when they say someone completes them…they don’t change them or ignore facets of their personality. They fill in the gaps with their own love and understanding. The parts of you that I keep inside me protect me where I’m most vulnerable by reminding me that I’m loved, no matter what.

Loving you, and being loved in return, is the greatest feeling I’ve ever had. You are all I’ve ever wanted. Someone to fight for me, to want my love. Someone who wants to be loved by me, who appreciates it for what it is - a massive leap of faith that I wanted to take with you. You have my heart now, it’s around your neck. It’s a crimson bauble, shimmering on your finger. And most importantly, it’s in your mind.

I’ve given myself completely and utterly to you. You could destroy me, shatter me and turn the pieces to dust. But I have complete faith in you that you won’t. Conversely, you can also build me up, make me a better person and help me find things about myself I never knew.

I realize nothing but my own actions will take you away from me. Nothing will take you away from me, you can only be pushed away. It terrifies me, the thought of me doing anything which does that. I’m sorry that sometimes I do the wrong thing, say the wrong thing, act rashly, speak to soon, assume the worst. All of these things and more. I kick myself everytime they happen, because I realise they’re the only things which will make me lose you.

I’d die without you. Like, I almost think that would literally happen. Nothing would ever compare to you, or the feeling you give me.

I love you. These words don’t do it justice. No words do it justice, and distance robs me of my ability to express it.You occupy my thoughts constantly.

Know that I’ll always love you, you’ve shown me wonderful things in the short time we’ve been together.

I love you.

Sincerely
Raisa

No comments: