Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Time to MOVE ON!

Jujur
Gue kangen lo
Kangen lo yang dulu
Lo sama yang sekarang beda banget
Kemana diri lo yang dulu? lo yang sayang sama gue dan peduli sama gue?
Apa emang lo itu udah berubah?
Gue pengen diri lo yang dulu....

Please, i want you back when you still love me. i miss you, miss your eyes, miss when you kiss in my cheek, miss you when you'll seperate in the chat you said "i love you" . I can't pretend to feel strong anymore! you should know it! i'm not strong girl, i'm weak! and i still need you

But, i must accept the reality. God, please help me to forget him easily. i know, i need a long process to forget. but, it's okay. i'll be patient to that! I must believe, you're my ex. you're not my boyfie anymore, and you didn't come back for me. you're my past, and i must to forget you and our memories even it's hard. i must let go! . Time to move on, and love someone else and i believe, someday, someone's take your place. someone gonna still love me like when you stil love me. and i believe he will love me more! i'll prove for you!


No comments: