Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dear, my ex-boyfie

Helloo

Hard to believe, hard to forget all about you and hard to let you go from someone else. i ever promised i'll forget him. and now, i know you've got a new girlfriend. It's hard to believe that you're not my boyfriend anymore and me? i'm not your girlfriend anymore.

3 months isn't enough for us, we must coming back and make a new memories. But, i realize. i must accept the reality. you won't love me anymore like before, you won't come back anymore and you've got a new girlfriend who can make you happy than before, i can't make you happy like her. i know, you'll love you with all her heart. because, she's very loving you and hold your love.

Maybe, you'll think about me i'm not the best for you and i always make you angry, dissapointed, down, and etc. ya, i ever over jealous with you. i always negative thinking about you. in fact, i'm jealous because i love you. i wanna lose you and leave me. but, now you've gone from me. you've loved someone else, and you've got a new gf who can make you happy than i can make you happy before.

Over protect, i ever did it with you. i ever made you dissapointed. because, i'm over protect. but you see? i've done it because i wanna lose you. but it's real, now and maybe in the future you won't come back for me

You've made broke my heart, you did it again, you did hurt my heart. and i don't know how many times. so, even thought i still love you

I miss you the old you, when you were text me and called me "sayang, cinta, and raisanya nando". i miss you when you were said my name in front of your class, i miss you when you were wore me your jacket, i miss you when you were hold my hand, hug me and kiss in my cheek. i miss you when you were looked at me, and the last i miss you were you said " sayang, aku kangen. aku pengen peluk kamu, aku takut kamu ninggalin aku" :'(

i'll promise:

from start now, i'll smile with everyone and never cry anymore about you
from start now, i'll move on and find people who can love me and make me happy
from start now, i'll optimistic, i can forget you even it's hard
from start now, i'll believe i can find who can be the best than you
from start now, i'll go and stay away from you
from start now, i'll pray "God, please help me to forget him!"
from start now, God, please making me hates with him even it's hard

I believe, it won't take a long. and i believe....

"someday, someone's gonna love me. the way i want you to need me. someday, someone's gonna take your place. one day, i'll forget about you you'll see even i miss you. someday, someday"

Good Bye my sweet heart, i must let you go, i must forget you. I hope you'll be happy with her ya. i know, you're still thinking about our memories. for the last time, i'll say " i really love you"


No comments: