Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Love, Everything About Love

Hello, Everybody!
L O V E

"Because love does not need too many words
Discard all the poems ever give!
Forget all the tender words spoken!
Just look how long I'm here

Stop to look at the past
our dreams all the time
With no ego ... without any ego
Walk together as one

For love not only want to temporarily
Learn to understand always
Learn to give always
Make it last forever sanctity"



Many Love from My heart. I can Only Remember you!

love, why do I have to fall in love? I liked him. some of what I thought until I love him. I love him! and I miss you so much my Love.

I just wanna say
"Love is Magical and in our hearts each Power Love"



No comments: