Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Friday, August 27, 2010

sick of love or i'm falling in love...

Hello

Now, i want to share my story from heart. i can't forget you, i won't leave you because i can't forget you. i always thinking of you. so, please tell me why so hard to forget? you can't go out from my mind. why? because i love you. you know it? no you never know it. oooh God, it's so hard to forget him. But, someday i hope you'll love me too. you can love her, but i can't forget you. i love you, you love her. i still love you even you make me hurt. you know, because of you i can forget my ex. i'm happy when you look at me, you smile at me, and you sing for me. it's so romantic when him singing for me. i want back to the past God!

you know, i still love you even youuu love her. when i know you relationship with her i'm crying because it's hurt. and now, i still hope you and waiting of you. i hope you come to me and tell me say that you love me. my life without is nothing. pleaseee open your heart for me! i need your love :(




No comments: