Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Who is he?

Helloooo

I'm posting here again. about someone yeah He's......... do you want to know who is he? okaay he's my boy who ever told his feel for me and he said "raisa, do you want to be my girlfriend? it's take too long for said that. because, you know that i'm so ashamed to show?" and i though about it, and i answered his question. finally i said "yes" haha.


TARAAA!

Andy Ishaq Maulana
we're in relationship at 14 may 2011

and the last, we're long distance relationship. walaupun jarak yg memisahkan gue dan dia yg penting masih ada kepercayaan diantara kita berdua. haha soksok deh gue, oke doain langgeng ya :)

No comments: