Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Monday, May 30, 2011

Farewell Party 14th NI JHS Generation

Hellooo

I attended Farewell Party at my school. we rock guys! we cry together, we taken some photos & said "i won't ever forget you & see yaa. take care yourself" ohh wait, i'll miss you all. so many moments that has ever happened to us. maybe, there're some of my friends will meet me at SHS. okaay, i hope you won't forget me yaaa.

here we go, i taken some photos at farewell party at Saturday 28th may 2011

 me with windy (my girl) 

 Kipas Dance from South Sulawesi. thanks adik-adik kelas perfomancenya

 Safran & Fernando

 Safran, Riska & Fernando

 My Beloved Teachers, Pahlawan tanpa Tanda Jasa

 Hey look at camera pls! 

 I'll miss 'em

 Sugi & Windy 

Buih, me & sugi

 me with  my beloved soulmate :D

 me with him again :D

from these all photos we will remember at when we're still in jhs. actually, so many perfomance from 8th grade & 7th grade but i didn't taken photo with my camera. Okay and the last, 3 years we had so many memories at jhs. don't forget all memories that has ever happened. I'm sure we will get a good news at 4 june. I will miss you all :')

No comments: