Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Saturday, July 2, 2011

You are the sweetest gift from God

Helloo

I'm insomnia again, again & again. if my boy know that i haven't sleep yet. i'm sure, he will be angry to me haha. i can't sleep. and may i write here?.

Ridho Zulkarnain!
i love his hair :D

29th June 2011 at 10:29 (the sweetest moment who i ever had)

I love his smile, like om om unyuu :3. nggak deng canda haha. I love his hair, i don't know why. enak dipandang oleh mata haha. rambutmu beda ya sekarang ga seperti yg difoto ini?. Dia keliatan kurus disini haha. i love you just the way you are bb. awalnya sih ga sampai kepikiran ternyata kita kembali lagi. gue cuma berharap aja, semoga hubungan ini bertahan selama-lamanya. tapi ya ga terlalu berharap juga sih, takut nanti ga kecapai. malah nangis deh #miris

Dear ma boy, you're the sweetest gift from God. how lucky i have a boyF like you. you always make me happy. you always be there when i'm need you. i wanna make you happy the way you make me happy. i can't imagine, if you really go away from me. i'm afraid of losing you. I can't live without you. do you feel the same? i love you. i hope you'll know that. this love, it's pure from my heart.

I'm really grateful to God,  i've been so glad to meet you. i love your joke, i love when we talk about something that make us laugh hahaha. you're enough mature i guess.you give me advice or solution when i get problem. i don't know why, i'm so in love with you. i can't stop to thinking about you. When i want to sleep, i'm thinking about you. and then i'm sleep. 

 

 You And Me! Haha we're so cute :3

And the last, longlasting for us! i love you till the end

Sincerely
Raisa

No comments: