Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Sunday, July 3, 2011

10 things about me

Hello

I tagged from kak Rhara's post haha, Thanks sista! okaay but actually i can't describe my self by words. but i wanna try. so let's check it out!

10 Things About me

  1. i'm a girl with thousand million dreams. so many dream i wish to be come true.
  2. i love photography & i love editing at photoshop
  3. i hate when there're people judge me. but they don't know me so well
  4. i love my boyfriend. yeah of course, he's my best friend. he's my dad, he's a best listener & he always cheers me up when i'm down. haha he's multi talented
  5. i'm a girl who love music, i think life without music is like romeo without juliet HAHA
  6. i hate cockroach & physic
  7. i wish i can take vacation to the paris someday with my husband haha amin
  8. i love novel or magazine. when i don't know what should i do. i always read my novel or my magazine
  9. i hate the guy who always break his promise. i just want to say that "don't make a promise if you'll break it with no reason"
  10. i hate my mom & dad when they're busy. they don't even know that i need them so much.
Okay. i guess that's all enough, rite?. Hahahha i'll give this homework for
And the last, once again Thanks for kak Rhara :)
Big Hug & Kisses
Raisa

No comments: