Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Thursday, March 17, 2011

UAS!

Helooooo

Uhu i miss ma blog so much. long time no post here since i faced UAS. oh my God, i don't know why i'm worrying i'm afraid if i get a bad result. pray for me! HAHA for what?

6 lessons, i learned to UAS
  1. PKN (Pendidikan Kewarnegaraan)
  2. PAI (Pendidikan Agama Islam)
  3. IPS (Ilmu Pengetahuan Islam)
  4. TIK (Teknologi Informasi & Komunikasi)
  5. SB (Seni Budaya)
  6. BAR (Bahasa Arab
I think UAN will be harder than UAS. because, there're 2 lesson makes me HATE for study yeah Physic and Mathematic. hmmm i really don't sure if i'll get good result. okaay, wish me luck! love you all :)


No comments: