Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Sunday, March 20, 2011

You are the best thing that has ever be mine

Dear Guy I love,

My life was a mess before. I thought that I ain’t good enough for everyone when I had my heart broken for so many times. I thought that i’m better off alone. But then you came into my life and taught me how to grow, and love myself. You are the best thing that has ever been mine.And I won’t let anyone else take you away from me.

If that’s meant to happen, I’ll do my best not to let fate destroy what we have started, for all the memories that we have shared are moments worth remembering. Thank you for giving a space in your heart and for understanding the real me. I know i’m not perfect, I’m not that sexy, I’m not that pretty, but you saw me behind those physical appearances and looked beyond what is hidden.

You made me feel like a princess, and because of that, I want to make you feel like a prince and also in return, let me tell you that I won’t ever trade you for anything.

I love you. And i’m hoping that I can share my life with you longer.


No comments: