Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Emptiness

Hello, Happy Sunday Guys!


How are you all? I miss my blog so much! hmm i have a bad news for you, me and fernando were broke. and i know it's the best way for us. and in the beginning, i feel sorry, i still love him and i still care about him. but now, i feel better today because i don't think about him anymore. and i don't know who i love and and i don't know who i like. because, you can call it "kekosongan hati" and i don't know how i feel. i feel emptiness!

I'm not feel lonely, because there's still friends and family! they're loving me and care with me. and they always understand about what my feel. My friends are good listener! they always ready to hear my story everytime. I'm grateful! God, gives me friends and family who can loving me. and i feel so happy because i have them!

So, how about with your ex? hmm i think he's allright. he'll be happy with his new girl. he has got a new girl for him. i don't care about him. when i looked him with his girlF i feel a bit jealous. my friends said "be patient, he'll get karma" hmm i feel better when they said it.

And i'm living this life, i'll be smile and happy even i get a problem. because, i know i can solve it. yes, time to say good bye. and have a great sunday guys!



No comments: