Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Friday, April 2, 2010

love Rain

Hello Everybody in The Amazing World!

I want to post about rain now, i don't know how or why? but i like rain and i give you a poems for you



Already long, I fancy embroidery on the curtain of rain arrange your face a similar puzzle there,piece by piece, with adhesive on each side of memories ago when it was all perfectly incarnates.My picture frame that your looks in each melting miss. which kept me in the corner of the liver with generalized anxiety. from season to season


Love has always harbored a secret and the mystery it self, in the sky, the rain, you said softly stammered. And suddenly, your eyes tear incarnates like a torrential flow of my far away the river upstream. where every hope we go under there. Been a long time, I scan your figure at the patter drizzle. my dream to ensure every shale with. build a heaven on your feet can become real. but always, it all be over soon and gone with the wind in the porch.

"Believe me, I'm in your veins as you were in my blood," you whispered softly
. when your shadow, slowly fading behind the raindrops

No comments: