Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Easy to Love and hard to forget :(

Hello Everybody in The Amazing World!

my new post is different from other. because, blablabla yeah awkay actually, i want to write in here about someone who can make me cry or sad yeah but he's can make me laugh to first time. honestly, i'm not good speaking in english yeah it's true. but maybe i just wanna try to write my post on english. and i love someone, but i think he's doesn't know that and awkay i'm understand. it's my fault. i always thinking of you and but you? never thinking of me and i miss here, but? do you miss me there? of course not . i've known im not the best for you and i just want you to know about all my mistake to you, please forgive me if you want

i can only hope you someday you'll love me too, i can only hope, hope and hope. but, i always love you even you don't love me. aah yeah but you only my past and i now have a new life that is better than my past. and me? smile outside and crying inside. it's common and i could take it all. i don't have to be sad because it was a huge waste of my time. i should have passion and believe will get the better of him. i just want you know about all mistakes to you. nobody perfect in this world. please forgive me and believe me!

i try to forget you but many something to make me thinking of you. and i wish you got someone who can make you happy


No comments: