Hello Fellas! This is My Journal Blog. Wdyt? i just write what i want, what i think, and what i feel. don't be spamming and copycaat! thnks!

Count Hits
Petsmart Pet Store

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Quote Of The Day

Hello
You're my ex, you're not my bf anymore. It's enough. i know, i still need you and i know you still need me. we love each other. but can't be reunited. you hurt me. i hurt you. i don't wanna come back for you. even you still need me. because, i promise from start now i won't stay with you and i don't care everything about you. and we must far away each other. we are feeling hurt together. you think i ever made hurt you. okay, what? when i ever made you hurt? you must explain that.

i think you ever made me hurt too like i ever made you hurt. you were often lied for the every way. you never could tell the truth with me. you're smart to lie for me. good job! fuck'em
I'm tired of waiting to tell the truth about your feel with me. The Questions that always arise in my head "do you still love me?" if you don't love me "can we together again like the past?" i'll be wait for you. because i still love you. but, i wanna forget you and time to move on. find the other guy who can make happier than you. I'm sorry!






No comments: